Friday, March 4, 2011

the news for today!!!

Alright people so this is how it's going down. i made my blogspot today and i felt like saying that this has taken way too long! i feel the need to tell you that i am soft and adorable, like a kitten :). hehe see what i did there? NO YOU DIDN'T. Bre seems to be laughing at Melissa about her so called future third husband... interesting?, you be the judge :P Kenny is sitting next to me and he seems to be getting *PISSED OFF* at his computer, although for what, is uncertain... I've always been one for speculation but this time i just don't seem to care... or do i? No, i dont... lol anyways it would seem that i am here again wasting more time or entertaining the few who will eventually read my posts. :( im sad, as Bre cant seem to find my posts :( :( see how sad i am? im gonna stop blogging now caus im so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment