Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?

OH  MY GOD, my left eye is bugging the crap out of me! Today there's like noone in the library and it makes me sad, though i get to sit next to Cassie BWAHAHA. Im such a stalker, and it makes me laugh. Im listening to Rise Against :P. I want their new album, so i think im gonna steal it from Alex when me and him hang out again.We're getting yelled at again to be quiet >:O  OH THATS IT!!! IM BLAMING KENNY FOR EVERYTHING NOW >:( I really don't know what to do today, because im just so out of it and cant really think straight today... Im super tired today and really dont feel like doing much of anything so yeah i probably wont type too much. OMG I LOVE BRING ME THE HORIZON!!!!!!!! Once again, im tired and bored and blah blah blah blah. Cassie doesn't seem to be doing much other than typing, and Kenny is over there >>> talking to Marcus about who knows what... I want to just go home and sleep like all day and not go to school tomorrow because i don't want to go to my friday detention :( So we all just started giving each other high-fives, for what reason??? i dont know. Im sooo bored so now im gonna end the post for today... nighty night peoples :P

No comments:

Post a Comment